Brodie Teams Up With Whistler Mountain Bike; Prototype DH Bike
Gearbox bikes were developed to eliminate common problems associated with a derailleur based system. Although adding a significant amount of weight, the mass is centralized in at the core of the bike and down low; thus giving it a very stable and balanced feel.
Special thanks to Qualitek Collision in Vancouver for the superb paint job; three tone metallic green! Make sure you check them out for all your repair needs!
It's come along since our 97 prototype concept......
BRODIE 1997 Paul Brodie. DH Bike. Shimano 7 Gang NEXUS
V-Boxx Internal Gearbox
- Speed: 9-speed.
- Q-factor: 180mm.
- Gear ratios: Total: 610%
- 1. 0,63
- 2. 0,88
- 3. 1,29
- 4. 1,45
- 5. 1,67
- 6. 1,80
- 7. 2,33
- 8. 2,96
- 9. 3,
- Teeth number (Front & rear): 22T.
- Weight: 4.52kg (including cranks, sprockets, shifter & cables).
- Crank arm: 170mm forged alloy.
- Crank arm finish: Anodized black.
- Housing: Alloy.
- Housing finish: Gun metallic anodized grey (with V-Boxx CNC cut logo).