Are You Prepared to Fondo? - The Fondo Fondue!
Hello Cyclist Enthusiasts! Signed up for the Ride to Conquer Cancer, a Gran Fondo or another endurance cycling event? Cap’s Bicycle Shop-the Original is pleased to offer the, “Get Ready To Fondo – Fondue Night”. If you know somebody who is interested in signing up please forward them this email as well and be sure to register by emailing email@example.com with the subject line titled, “Fondo Fondue”. This is a free event and we welcome all cyclists who have an interest in endurance and fitness cycling. Registration is limited to 65 attendees so be sure to RSVP as soon as possible.
We have planned an incredible evening for you all and will take away useful bike and repair know-how, you will have the opportunity to expand your cycling network and meet new friends, enjoy great food and drinks and potentially leave with some great prizes. The 7 Information Stations include:
- Training with PowerTap (Greg Inkster (Orange Sports Supply/CycleOps) www.cycleops.com
- Nutrition & Cycling with Jill Lawson (Hammer Nutrition) www.hammernutrition.ca
- Fitness Training for Cycling with Jason Bond (BOND Training) www.bondtraining.ca/
- Endurance Road Cycling with John Vanderburg (Specialized Bicycles) www.specialized.com/
- Endurance Performance Cycling Gear with Kevin Calhoun (GORE) www.gorebikewear.com
- Flat Repair using CO2 with Chris Crawford (Cap’s Mechanic) www.capsbicycleshop.com
- Basics of Bike Fitting with Marie Sergi (Cap’s Fit Specialist) www.capsbicycleshop.com
Please see attached itinerary for the evening.
In addition to all of this, we are offering all registrants special pricing on select bicycles so be sure that everyone who is registering for the event submits their email address’.
Hope to see you on March 23rd at 6:30pm!
Cap's Bicycle Shop - The Original est. 1932
434 East Columbia Street
Sapperton, New Westminster, BC V3L 3W9
Get Ready to Fondo Fondue – Itinerary
- Meet & Greet
- Food & Drinks
- Raffle Entries
- Station Sign Up (groups will be rotated through all 6 stations)
- Training with PowerTap (Greg Inkster (Orange Sports Supply/CycleOps)
- Nutrition & Cycling with Jill Lawson (Hammer Nutrition)
- Fitness Training for Cycling with Jason Bond (BOND Training)
- Endurance Road Cycling with John Vanderburg (Specialized Bicycles)
- Endurance Performance Cycling Gear with Kevin Calhoun (GORE)
- Flat Repair using CO2 with Chris Crawford (Cap’s Mechanic)
- Basics of Bike Fitting with Marie Serge (Cap’s Fit Specialist)
- Welcome from Gord (Store Owner)
- Station Rotations Begin, (12min per station, 2min warning bell)
- Shopping (please special offers price list plus more in-store specials)
- Prize Draws
- Enjoy More Food & Drink
- Thank You & Goodnight